New Profile Posts

1. Upack
    Upack
    uPack is a Mumbai based company engaged in manufacturing & distributing a wide range of packaging materials
  2. Upack
    Upack
    uPack is a Mumbai based company engaged in manufacturing & distributing a wide range of packaging materials
  3. IAmCatMan
    IAmCatMan
    Hey does anyone have advice for not going insane in a group home.
    Aaron likes this.
  4. anclouser85
    anclouser85
    I have tried the p training for 3 weeks and my lil man is listening to sitting on the potty but will not actually go on the potty!!!!
  5. anclouser85
    anclouser85
    I am a hard working MAMA of a 3.5 year old boy with Autism!!!! I feel like I have a lot to offer as well as a lot to learn!
  6. Lexiibobexii
    Lexiibobexii
    Mama of autistic child, free to advice, avoid drama, hope this is a safe space to be welcomed into :) no trolls please
  7. NarissaV
    NarissaV
    Here to help and contribute to the community.
  8. vcomp1960
    vcomp1960
    Need advice about my two autistic kids. I think my wife and I are doing things right but just always worried.
  9. SpecialNeedsFitnessguru
    SpecialNeedsFitnessguru
    Serving in the Special Needs Community
  10. AFearon
    AFearon
    Hi folks! I am harnessing the power of your collective VOICES, to help those impacted by AUTISM - we are all in this TOGETHER! Survey
  11. Jamilee
    Jamilee
    Looking for advice, discussing having our first child, my husband has a 7 yr old from first marriage with autism. Any advice?
  12. Aliseifert16
    Aliseifert16
    New to the site. My nephew is 7yrsold and has an iPad but recently has become mean bedtime is a nightmare any tips? Thanks
  13. Marine1
    Marine1 theCounsellor
    Hi my name is Braxton I am 32 years old I took the test and scored really high dose this mean I have Autism can you look over my test and let me know thanks.
  14. AutistX
    AutistX ashishb01
    How do I pm you? My book, My First Big Fat Autistic Novel, on Amazon/Kindle is ready for you to read and evaluate, and maybe to recommend to the members. I am 71 and "on the spectrum." The intro will fill you in on the rest. Thank you for your time.
    Autist X
  15. Krystal
    Krystal ashishb01
    Hi Ash. I am wondering what your advice is about managing the use of sensory toys in a classroom to balance participation in lesson activities but also helping the student to stay well-regulated.
    I have a student who requires these sensory toys to stay at his desk but can often seem disengaged as he is preoccupied with the toys.
    Would be great to hear from you.
    Thank you.
  16. Jlruesch1989
    Jlruesch1989
    Looking for some opinions from experienced mothers or health care professionals please.
  17. Jlruesch1989
    Jlruesch1989
    I have a 2.5 year old daughter who I think may be mildly autistic, but Dr. Doesn't agree
    1. cathym989
      cathym989
      follow your gutt, find another doctor and insist on assessment. Dr's have a "wait and see" approach. You know your child the best
      Jun 6, 2017
  18. zzzsmokeyzzz
  19. theCounsellor
    theCounsellor
    28 years in helping children with Autism successfully integrate into the society
  20. sadaqul
    sadaqul
    what is autism?