[TOPIC] (Trigger Warning) General Parenting Question? Does the normalizing of Pedophilia concern you?

Discussion in 'Behavior, Therapy & Medication' started by IAmCatMan, Feb 28, 2018.

1. So I am putting the Trigger Warning due to the fact that I was banned on another website for a sarcastic anti-Roy Moor rant in which I joked, "Rape is Love according to Yaoi Fan Girls," so I am hoping to get a better response here.

So basically disabled people are more likely chance of being raped, with low functionings going into the 90% Zone, the fact is Autistics are often raped then not believed due to they don't behave like normal rape victims. With the whole thing of Republicans arguing the Bible is Pro-Pedophilia for Roy Moor and Lolicon Fans coming out of the closet do you think Pedophilia is being too normalized?

By the way does anyone know how to make this a poll?

2. It happen to me a lot from very little up until teenage. I do not know why but I want to know why. I did not know this was becoming normal I do not like it at all

3. All of us who have small children should be concerned bout this. But I am very worried that this may be legalized.